The organ of the church of Montserrat dates from 1896 and in 1957 it was moved to the presbytery. This organ is very deteriorated. The novel organ was inaugurated in 2010 and follows the design of the Catalan organs that are situated next to the Church. It is an important piece of work of Catalan musical craftsmanship that places Montserrat at a globally well-founded musical level.